Do you have a mobile version of your website?
Have you ever looked at your site using a mobile device? If not, you probably should. Your site may not look as good as you think it might. Below we will give you a list of benefits that will hopefully convince you to create a mobile version of your website.
Mobile searches have quadrupled in the last year according to Google. For many items one in seven searches are now mobile.
Mobile optimized websites are ideal for bricks-and-mortar businesses, or for any business that drives traffic through QR Codes.
- 1 in 3 mobile searches are local. After looking up a local business on their smartphone, 61 percent of users called the business and 59 percent visited.
- 79 percent of smartphone users use their smartphones to help with shopping
- 79 percent of large online advertisers still do not have a mobile optimized site
If you aren’t putting one seventh of your advertising resources into mobile today, that’s like not doing business with your customers on Thursdays.
Get Your Mobile Website Today
A mobile website should quickly answer users questions such as:
- Who are you?
- What do you sell/ do/ provide?
- Where are you?
- Are you open?
- How do I get a hold of you?
For only $99* setup fee and hosting of $75* per year, your mobile website can answer these questions and provide other functionality, if you desire, such as:
- Click To Call
- Click To Text
- Click To Email
- Social Media Links
- Image Gallery
- Custom Domain Name
- and more…
Download the Mobile Website Setup Sheet to get started.
* Introductory pricing is valid through 10/31/12