When creating Pay Per Click Ads, I try to incorporate as many of these 10 items as possible:
- Incorporate a keyword in the ad title and description. If I can start the ad title with akeyword, even better.
- Utilize a keyword in the display URL, and drop the http://www.
- Create a unique sales proposition (USP).
- Create a sense of urgency.
- Include a call to action. Phone call, email, download, buy!
- Use Domain Name that matches the industry or nature of the product or service being advertised.
- Target the ad to a specific stage in the buying cycle; call, buy, compare.
- Capitalize the first letter of each word in the title.
- Include a geo-targeted qualifier if approporiate.
- Provide incentives.
This helps keep the Quality score high and provides necessary details to the consumer so they can choose you as the firm to do business with. The next step is to create an effective custom landing page for your ads.